Deadline and Technical Information for PBI 2013 Speakers:
Wednesday, October 23: Draft presentations and video due to Producer.
Wednesday, October 30: Final presentations and video due to Producer.
• Video Files: Video submission information will be forthcoming from your session producer.
• File Types / Codecs: We can handle just about any sort of video you want to send. Media will ideally be NTSC, 1920 x 1080 de-interlaced, wrapped in QuickTime, H.264, or MP4.
• Powerpoint Template: PBS cannot offer on-site support for issues with slide decks that do not use our official conference template. Please use the template posted below.
PBI 2013 PowerPoint Template is available here:
• Equipment: Thesession room will contain: screen, projector, podium microphone, wireless microphone, wireless advancer, countdown clock. Slide decks will be run via the AV team (no laptop at podium).
• Fonts In Presentations: If you are using any special or uncommon fonts in your presentation, please be sure to embed those fonts within your presentation file. You can learn how to do so here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826832
• Presentation Naming Convention: For the naming structure for the presentation file, please use: Lastname_PresentationTitle_v# (VERSION #). For example: Smith_ContentHeritage_v03.Please do not mark any version "Final," just mark a version number. You may abbreviate the presentation title if needed.
Questions about these requirements? Please contact your producer or Kevin Ruppenthal.